The AK-47, or the AKM as its description states, is the second assault rifle by price. It costs $42 500.
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +32||5||$5250|
|Skull Breaker||Increases your headshot damage.||Headshot Damage +25%||2||$12000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +20%||2||$4000|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +10||2||$4250|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time -25%||1||$7500|
- Despite being typically seen as a spray-and-pray weapon, it (along with all full-auto weapons) is capable of controlled burst fire. Simply don't hold the trigger down like an untrained insurgent.
- As the AK-47 is not particularly accurate and has relatively high recoil, it has a shorter effective range than other assault rifles.
- The AK-47 has a lower ammo efficiency (50% vs 67%) compared to other assault rifles as its 7.62 x 39 mm cartridge is larger that the 5.56 x 45 mm cartridge.
- Despite firing a larger bullet, the AK-47 does less damage than the M16.
- The all-black appearance of the AK-47 in The Final Stand 2 is unusual, as they are typically seen with wooden stocks and that funny barrel tube hand grip at the front.