What better weapon for the zombie apocalypse than a chainsaw? A very powerful melee, but one that requires ammo.
|Overclock||Increases the attack speed of your Chainsaw.||Attack Speed +33.33%||1||$10000|
|Fuel Efficiency||Reduces the amount of fuel taken per ammo missing, from the ammo box.||Fuel Taken -0.25||2||$4000|
|Steel Chains||Increases the damage of the Chainsaw.||Damage +50||3||$5000|
|Hungry Chains||Regain health through dealing damage.||Lifesteal +0.5||1||$10000|
|Fuel Capacity||Increaes your fuel capacity.||Fuel +25%||2||$7500|
|Aluminium Body||Reduces the weight of the Chainsaw.||Weight -1||2||$5000|
- The Chainsaw goes through its ammo quickly, so don't use it at the front.
- Instead, use it for Wraith Duty and only help with zombies when others are pushed back.
- It is a fairly good weapon for dealing with mobs as it can damage up to 4 enemies at once.
- Extra health is recommended as enemies do a significant amount of damage by the time the Chainsaw can be obtained.
- The misspelling in the description of the Fuel Capacity upgrade is present ingame.
- The Chainsaw is one of the few weapons that has a weight reduction upgrade with more than one level.
- Chainsaws make poor weapons in real life. They tend to jam.
- There used to be a bug which caused the pierce effect to apply on the same enemy, making it overpowered. This has since been patched.
- As of Version 1.6, the Chainsaw's lifesteal ability only applies to the first enemy damaged. It used to apply to all enemies damaged, greatly increasing the lifesteal effect.