The Laser Rifle is the second laser weapon based on price, costing $70 000. It is more difficult to use properly than a conventional assault rifle, but features unique benefits.
|Greased Trigger||Increases the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +33.33%||1||$20000|
|Extended Mags||Increaes your magazine size.||Magazine Size +6||5||$3000|
|Piercing Rounds||Your shots will pierce through enemies.||Pierce +1||1||$125000|
|Improved Stock||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil -20%||3||$3000|
|Nitrogen Cooling||Decreases the time taken to cool down your weapon.||Reload Time -25%||2||$8000|
- Nitrogen Cooling is important if one intends to use this as a primary weapon against the main zombie horde.
- Improved Stock helps when firing in full auto, as the Laser Rifle becomes extremely inaccurate after a few shots.
- Extended Mags is not particularly useful, as many people recommend firing enough to kill one enemy, then immediately reloading.
- The misspelling in the description of the Extended Mags perk is present ingame.
- Improved Stock affects spread as well as recoil.
- There are no damage upgrades. As a result, Piercing Rounds is very valuable.
- Most members of the Discord group running this wiki agree that the Laser Rifle is the only decent laser weapon.