A typical assault rifle. Although its base stats aren't the best, it justifies its price through the powerful upgrades it can buy.
|Greased Trigger||Increases the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +15%||3||$5250|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +60||5||$12000|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +20%||2||$6250|
|Casket Mag||Doubles your magazine size.||Magazine Size x2||1||$15000|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time -25%||1||$12500|
- If you are going to use this weapon, make sure to take advantage of the upgrades.
- This weapon fires extremely fast. As a result, more shots can strike corpses before they fall down than actually hit an enemy. Keep this in mind when wondering why it takes so many shots to kill compared to what the calculator says.
- Burst firing is generally not useful as its attack speed is too high to be able to precisely measure how many shots are fired.
- The M4 having the highest max damage out of all assault rifles is odd. The M16 has a longer barrel, the AK-47 uses a larger bullet, and the AUG is a bullpup design which gives it a slightly longer barrel.
- The M4 model is surprisingly detailed around the scope area. You can see 4 screws near the back of the scope if you look carefully enough.