The M82 is the strongest, heaviest, and most expensive rifle in the game. It costs $100 000.
|Ammo Efficiency||Reduces the amount of bullets taken per ammo missing, from the ammo box.||Ammo Taken -1||3||$8000, $12000, $16000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +500||6||$25000|
|Improved Stock||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil -50%||1||$15000|
|Center Mass||Shots that hit the torso will deal headshot damage.||Torso Headshot Damage: Yes||1||$20000|
- As with other rifles, aim for the head. If you have the Center Mass upgrade, torsoshots are fine too.
- If there is not enough ammo for another Minigun but more point DPS is needed, the M82 may be a good choice.
- The M82 does much more damage per ammo than the Minigun. Even more with the ammo efficiency upgrade.
- Fully upgraded, it can deal 5 000 damage in a single shot, the most out of any weapon.
- This works out to 2 500 damage per ammo.