The M93R is a 3 round burst pistol costing $16 000 that provides heavy firepower in a small package. It is usually found in the mid-game.
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage + 33||3||$3250|
|Akimbo||Gives you a second M93R, enabling you to dual wield.||Dual Wield = True||1||$16000|
|Skull Breaker||Increases your headshot damage.||Headshot Damage + 25%||1||$6000|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine size + 33.33%||2||$1750|
|Improved Grip||Reduces the recoil when firing.||Recoil - 25%||3||$750|
- While the M93R has great firepower, it does not have the ammo supply to make this last long.
- As a result, it is best as as a backup weapon unless one is truly too poor to afford better weapons.
- Spraying and praying is ill-advised with this weapon.
- The M93R is usually considered as superior to the Uzi. As a result, the cost of the latter was reduced from $15 000 to $12 500 in order to give it some purpose.
- The M93R is one of the few burst fire weapons, along with the M16 and the Laser Pistol.
- Despite firing the same cartridge as the Luger (9 x 19 mm), the M93R has nearly 3x the damage per shot.