The Micro Uzi is the cheapest SMG available, costing $12 500. It has high fire rate (not necessarily damage) and ammo consumption for its price.
|Akimbo||Gives you a second Uzi, enabling you to dual wield.||Dual Wield: Yes||1||$12500|
|Fully Loaded||Increases the amount of ammo you can carry.||Max Ammo +30%||2||$3000|
|Extended Mags||Increases your magazine size.||Magazine Size +25%||3||$2000|
- Don't buy it. By the time you can afford it, it will already take half a clip to kill one enemy.
- To the right of the Micro Uzi is the Sterling. Go buy that.
- If for some reason you have a strong desire to waste ammo, the Micro Uzi is your friend. Bullet Storm and Speedload optional.
- The Micro Uzi, like the Laser Pistol, is somewhat regarded as a noob weapon, due to the rapid fire rate blinding many of its users from seeing its abysmal damage output.
- The Micro Uzi has no direct damage upgrades.