The Minigun is the second most expensive weapon in the game, at $125 000. It is a heavy machine gun with a high rate of fire, large magazine, and large ammo capacity. It also has the highest single-target cyclic DPS out of all weapons. For this reason, it is often used for point defense against nearby enemies.
|Scattershot||Your shots will split into multiple projectiles,additional projectiles do not consume ammo.||Bullets +1||1||$125000|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +20||4||$25000|
|Fast Hands||Decreases the time taken to reload your weapon.||Reload Time -25%||2||$15000|
|Aluminum Bodt||Reduces the weight of the gun.||Weight -2||1||$20000|
- Hold the trigger down when mowing down enemies.
- Get in close. The Minigun is very inaccurate and does not have sights.
- Be mindful of its high ammo consumption, high weight, and high reload time.
- The Minigun's single-target cyclic DPS when fully upgraded is 24 000, the highest out of all weapons.
- The Minigun in real life is a rotary cannon, not a heavy machine gun (HMG) as described in-game. This is due to it having multiple barrels.
- If it had a single barrel, it would be a medium machine gun (MMG) due to firing 7.62 x 51 mm cartridges.
- Firing this weapon from a standing position, or even carrying it, would be extremely difficult, as even the lightest model of Minigun in real life weighs 19 kg.
- In real life, it is almost always mounted on a vehicle due to its weight.