A fairly average SMG. Not much else to say about it.
|Barrel Extension||Increases the accuracy of your shots.||Accuracy +5%||2||$1750|
|Greased Trigger||Increases the rate of fire.||Attack Speed +25%||2||$3250|
|AP Rounds||Increases the damage of shots.||Damage +30||4||$4000|
|Aluminium Body||Reduces the weight of the gun.||Weight -1||1||$2500|
- Treat it as an assault rifle for earlier nights. It lacks damage needed to go farther.
- As it fires slowly, burst firing can be an effective means to save ammo.
- Get this instead of the Laser Pistol. It does more or less the same damage, but with double the magazine size. Less strain on your trigger finger too.
- If you have $30 000, however, get the Thompson. It is a considerable step up.
- The only gun to have a magazine attached to the side. (The Minigun may qualify, but its magazine is attached at a 45 degree angle.)